Monday, July 28, 2008

Pajama Party Time

Earlier tonight I went to E-Mart (Korean Wal-Mart). When I was walking in, I saw the strangest thing. There were two couples dressed in identical pajamas. This was not the first time that I saw somebody where pajamas like this in public. I saw a woman wearing a pair just like them once when I was walking home from work. The first time that I saw these pajamas was at the hospital when I went for the exam that foreigners have to have. So maybe these four escaped from the hospital?

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Is it common to wear pajamas in public? That does seem odd...

Debbie said...

I heard on the news last night while they were talking about the Olympics in China that China has put out an Etiquette Booklet for their people for during the events. Apparently it IS common for them to wear their pajamas in public over there, in China too, and that was one thing they said to stop doing during the games, along with the annoying habit of not waiting for an elevator to empty before trying to get in (!?) and other things. It will be quite an experience for Alex over there ...