Friday, October 17, 2008

It said WHAT?!

The other night I went to E-Mart. I was looking around on the second floor. I went over to where they keep the cleaning supplies. The toilet seats are there too. I saw the labeling on something that was rather shocking. It said, "Sense fabric a piss pot Sheet cover." I could not believe this bad translation was on something available in a store like that. I think what was supposed to say was scented fabric toilet seat cover. I guess whoever put that on there was not taught proper English.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Every once in a while when Jay Leno does his "Headlines" bit on Monday nights, there is a bad translation from some printed ad. It is amazing just how impossible some of them are to even figure out what they might have meant. You would think there would be somebody somewhere who spoke English (native) who could go over those for them before printing ...