Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Schedule for the Next Month

Starting tomorrow, I am going to be so busy for the next month. I'll have ten classes a day because the kids have a month off from Korean school and so we offer extra classes for them. Our Tuesday/Thursday classes will move to mornings on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and then we will have only Winter Instensive courses on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have to be at work at 9:00 am at the latest and then classes start at 9:30 and last until 12:35. Then, our afternoon classes start at 2:30 and run until 7:10. It's going to be busy, busy, busy. I've never taught more than eight classes in a day and so by the time I get everything done, I'll be dead tired.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I guess you don't have as good a union as the Moses Lake teachers (4 period day with one of those a planning period)...